Build impact and profile as a Visible Expert - Professionalism CPD Workshop - Tuesday 11 January at 12 pm
Use your personal brand to attract clients and influence stakeholders.
Invest in yourself:
join us for this invaluable workshop, specifically aimed to help CILEX professionals manage your personal brand, attract more clients, improve your confidence, and boost your career.
The pandemic has highlighted the importance of staying visible and how a strong, unforgettable personal brand can elevate professionals above the competition.
Gain relevant insight, practical tips and best practice advice from a personal branding expert. You’ll be left feeling empowered and inspired to take action immediately and boost your own personal profile.
Led by Deborah Ogden
, a nationally respected expert on personal branding and impact and podcast presenter, this workshop will offer you the tools and techniques to improve your communication skills, work more effectively with your clients and team and gain a greater online presence in an increasingly competitive world.
What you’ll gain:
- Clarity on your career goals
- Increased confidence
- Help to overcome feelings of Imposter Syndrome
- Help to communicate effectively with clients and your team
- Added impact; to influence and engage
- Help expand your network
- How to enhance your reputation as the ‘go to’ expert
- Improved visibility
Attendees will also be given an invaluable workbook to supplement and enhance the learning process and sustain the learning that you gain from this workshop.
What to expect:
Deborah will explain how to:
- Build confidence in articulating your own brand value
- Develop a confident communication style
- Have an understanding of different communication styles
- Build reputation and visibility in a hybrid working environment, attracting the right clients
- Communicate with impact in person and online
CPD learning outcomes:
Learning outcomes to meet (amongst other areas) the following professionalism requirement:
- Developing your client communication skills
Date and duration:
- Tuesday 11/01/22 12:00 pm (1 hour 30 minutes)
49.00 GBP (ex. VAT)
Terms and Conditions:
Click here to view our Terms & Conditions
Click here to view our privacy notice
Check if your details are up to date prior to booking by clicking here
This event is closed.